Reserve your Gathering, Meeting or Birthday Party Date: 406-527-3320
• We sell a variety of Pizzas and Concessions so we ask that NO OUTSIDE FOOD be brought in
• Birthday Cake is fine to bring in
Please follow the following Clean Up Guidelines:
• Wipe down tables
• Take out all trash
• Clean up floor, employee can show you vacuum if need be
• Push tables and chairs back
• Party room is $25.00 per party
• Please let the staff know upon arrival if you will be paying for guests swimming or if we need to charge them as they arrive.
• SBHS will not be responsible for personal property lost, damaged or stolen at or around Sleeping Buffalo Hot Springs. Lost items that are recovered will be stored for two weeks. Please inquire at the front desk regarding lost items.
• No glass is allowed in the facility at any time.
• There is NO SMOKING or TOBACCO use of any kind permitted on or around the Hot Springs premises.
• No one is allowed into the pools while intoxicated. The front desk attendant has the right to refuse service if he/she thinks that you may be intoxicated.
• Please stop by front desk or call to reserve a table for your next party 406-527-3320
Oasis on the Montana Hi-Line